25 Sept 2014

Kendall Jenner Shares Her Beauty Secrets

Kendall Jenner
Fashion star, Kendall Jenner has revealed how she manages to keep herself in shape for the numerous fashion shows she has had to appear in this Fashion Week season.

The 18 year old model who has graced a lot of big hit fashion shows in recent times including Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Donna Karan, Diane von Furstenburg and Dolche & Gabanna, etc; says she drinks detox tea to keep herself in shape for the countless big-name shows she has appeared in this Fashion Week season.


'I usually start my day off with a cup of detox tea,' Kendall told E! News. 'I have like 12 cups a day.'

The 18 year old also revealed that she snacks on apples and keeps her energy up by eating 'a clean diet with loads of fruits, vegetables and lean proteins.’

Of course, she also tries to take some rest as she revealed more beauty secrets:

'My beauty secret for fashion week is just getting a good amount of sleep,' she said. 'I feel like I at least need about seven hours, eight hours of sleep to function.’

There you go, perhaps, you can give some of those a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment