1 Oct 2014

I'm So Lucky To Have Dated J-Lo- Puff Daddy

American rapper, Puff Daddy has paid super compliments to Jennifer Lopez whom he dated back in 1999.

Puff Daddy gushed over J-Lo’s incredible physique and says he is ‘lucky’ to have counted her among the women has dated in his life.

The 44 year old music producer told Access Hollywood Live: “Oh my God. I'm so lucky to have that great woman in my history, she is one of the greatest I've ever seen.

“I mean, it's great. It's a work of art. It's something that will go down in history, for real it will.
He then added with a second thought: “But also her talent, her drive, her determination, she will never give up. She's a great friend of mine, always will be my friend, and I mean that thing is just incredible, man.”

The famous rapper did not however, shy away from making some comments about Kim Kardashian’s famous backside; slamming her in the process while adding that it is in “no way” comparable to J-Lo’s curvaceous posterior, although he hopes his decision won't upset Kim's husband, fellow rapper Kanye West.

Asked by host Billy Bush if the reality TV star's bottom rivals that of the 'Booty' hitmaker, Diddy said: 'No way! No way. No disrespect to Kanye and Kim but that thing right there, that thing right there is something special.”

No comments:

Post a Comment